We are working hard to make faster the collection of faulty items and replacements delivery. However, at the moment, we need to receive the faulty item back in our distribution centre before we can release a replacement item to you. Please also note that our courier can't organise collections and deliveries together as per their terms and conditions.
Articles in this section
- How do I request a return?
- I received my armchair or chair without legs - what can I do?
- How can I exchange a product?
- Where can I find your return policy?
- Do you have parts for furniture?
- Why does collection take more than 2 weeks?
- What is your policy on the collection of a faulty item and delivery of the replacement?
- Can I make changes on my order?
- What happens if my item is damaged or missing parts when it arrives?
- What can I do about an order mixup?