Customer satisfaction is paramount to us. To make sure that our customers love the Brosa experience we go out of our way to provide a comprehensive return policy.
7 Days No Questions Asked Return Policy
This policy covers all private purchases made from the Brosa website. This return policy is in addition to any rights you may have under an applicable statute including your rights under the Australian Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) (ACL).
The 7 day return period will commence from the date you receive the goods you have purchased and applies to any reason, even change of mind. If a refund is requested within this 7 day period, Brosa will refund the purchase price of the goods and your account should be credited within 10 working days of the goods arriving back to us, given that the goods arrive back to us in the condition they were received.
The re-shipping fee will be deducted from your refund.
Return Policy For Faulty, Damaged Or Incorrect Items
Brosa customers have 30 days from the date of delivery to report a faulty, damaged or incorrect item.
- Brosa does not take responsibility for any incorrect or incomplete order details including but not limited to delivery address, contact details or email given upon purchase and the subsequent failure of delivery as a result.
- Any subsequent re-delivery fees that result from incorrect order details will be charged the shipping price applied at the time of checkout.
- Any subsequent re-delivery fees that result from rejecting or refusing a delivery service will be charged the shipping price applied at the time of checkout.
- Brosa does not take any liability for any purchases that are left unattended at the customer's delivery address if alternative arrangements are requested by the customer.
- The following items are excluded from the return policy:
- Clearance sale items purchased with a discount code starting with ‘BCLEAR’
- Commercial orders
- Bedding accessories, e. g. sheets, quilts, underlays, and pillows
- Custom made and altered goods
- Manchester, including sheets and quilts
- For any return, the good must be wrapped in their original packaging or something similar. Our courier does not transport unpacked items. If you have disposed the original packaging material, we will require you to source alternative material, for example, bubble wrap. We cannot reimburse you for this purchase.
Greywing mattress purchases are entitled to a 100 consecutive night free trial commencing from the delivery date to your shipping address. If you decide the Greywing is not perfect for you during this period, our Customer Experience Team will arrange a pick-up from you at no additional cost and return the mattress to a local charity. You will then be refunded the full purchase price.
To kickstart a return request all you need to do is fill in our returns form: https://www.brosa.com.au/pages/product-return-and-parts-request