Yes, we currently sell e-gift cards over on this page!
Some handy things to know before purchasing:
- Gift Cards can only be purchased using a credit card. Gift Cards cannot be purchased using another Gift Card, discounts, promotions, store credit or Zip Money.
- Gift Cards are only available in the following amounts: $50, $100, $200, $300, $500, $750, $1,000, $1,500, $2,000
- Only one Gift Card can be purchased at a time and only one Gift Card can be used per order by the recipient.
- Gift Cards must be purchased in a separate transaction to other items.
- The Gift Card is valid for 36 months from the date it is issued. This validity period cannot be extended. Any balance remaining for the Gift Card after the date of expiry is cannot be redeemed, refunded or credited.
- Gift Cards are only redeemable online at www.brosa.com.au
- If the value of your purchase is less than the value of the Gift Card, your spend will be deducted and the remaining balance can be redeemed when you next make a purchase.
- Purchase amounts that exceed the value of the Gift Card will require an additional method of payment for the balance due.
- Gift Cards are not transferable, refundable or redeemable for cash or credit.
- Any lost, damaged or stolen Gift Cards will not be replaced, redeemable or refunded. Brosa accepts no Liability for errors in the email address provided to us.
- Gift Cards can be redeemed with discounted items and coupon-based promotions.
- We actively monitor misuse of Gift Cards and reserve the right to block any person that is not using the Gift Card in accordance with its terms and conditions.
- If an order is cancelled or returned and it was solely or partially paid using a Gift Card, the portion that was paid using a Gift Card will only be reinstated as a Gift Card, and not as cash
- We reserve the right to correct the balance of your Gift Card if we believe that a clerical or accounting error has occurred.